Welcome to the PCC Library research guide for your linguistics course. The tabs above will take you to the following sections of this guide:
- Italian Languages Home: the current page; basic library information and guide overview.
- Beginning Your Research: How to locate background information and topic overviews.
- Finding Books: Catalog search tool for finding books and ebooks available from the PCC Library.
- Finding Articles: A selection of databases for finding scholarly and non-scholarly articles in the library collection.
- Evaluating Sources: Tips and tools for finding sources appropriate for your research.
- Research Strategies: Tips for coming up with search terms and how to create an effective search in library databases.
- Citation Style: Why and how to cite your sources.
- Get Help: Help chat box and contact information for further assistance.