After opening an article by clicking on its title or on HTML Full Text , the large EBSCO toolbar will appear to the right of the article. If you open the PDF Full Text, the small EBSCO toolbar will appear to the right of the article.
- Printing in the library costs 10 cents/page. You may print freely from home or office.
- You may email the article to yourself or someone else. During the research process, you may want to email or save a large set of articles and later determine which you will use in your paper.
- You may save to a USB flash drive while on campus. On your personal computer, you may save to your hard drive.
- Permalink will generate a URL (web address) that will link back to this article for any authorized PCC user. (Copying an article's URL out of your browser's address bar will not usually give you a link that will work later.)
- The Cite tool will assist you with MLA, APA, Chicago and other styles. Carefully review these citations with a style guide to ensure proper formatting.
- Bookmark provides a way to share documents using a variety of social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Blogger, etc)