This PCC Library Research Guide is your guide to using the resources of the PCC Library. The navigation links on this site will take you to the following sections of this guide:
- Home: the current page; basic library information and guide overview.
- Beginning Your Research: How to locate background information and topic overviews.
- Finding Books: Catalog search tool for finding books and ebooks available from the PCC Library.
- Finding Articles: A selection of databases for finding scholarly and non-scholarly articles in the library collection.
- Finding Websites: Tips and tools for finding websites appropriate for your research.
- Research Strategies: Tips for coming up with search terms and how to create an effective search in library databases.
- Citation Style: Why and how to cite your sources.
- Get Help: Help chat box and contact information for further assistance.