For research questions/class assignments, get in touch with a Reference Librarian the following ways:
- In Person - come to the library's Reference Desk during open hours and talk with a librarian -- no appointment necessary!
- Consultation - we offer phone and videoconference (Zoom) consultations by appointment.
- Phone - leave a message for the PCC librarians, and we'll call you back: (626) 585-7360
- IM/Chat - use the chat box on this page, available 24/7!
- Email - send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
For questions about your library account, checked out items, and renewals, email us or leave a message with the Circulation Desk at (626) 585-7174.